Finally Got the G6!

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Yeah in the hand it feels SO MUCH better than my S8 Plus did. I love not having the curved edges glaring at me. On top of all that, it is surprisingly smoother. I did not recognize the slight lag my S8 Plus had until using the G6.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for pointing that out. I really have to hand it to you.
f3e010f0a60d0d383a9024914f693264.gif

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah in the hand it feels SO MUCH better than my S8 Plus did. I love not having the curved edges glaring at me. On top of all that, it is surprisingly smoother. I did not recognize the slight lag my S8 Plus had until using the G6.
Welcome to the wondrous world of the G6 that most people won't be apart of.

lightrules

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes i did! Thank you!

Also, it is crazy that no one will be apart of the G6 more. Then again, most are going to go Samsung or Apple. So really not super surprising.

I say let them buy what they want and every empire falls eventually. Not that I want see anyone fail... because competition is good.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Samsung still hasn't figured out how to run TW efficiently! One of many reasons why I like LG over them.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I just use Nova on my phones and call it a day so LG or Samsung skin never bothers me :p.

I actually like LG's skin! When I had my S3 (lol!) I used all sorts of launchers to 'speed' things up on it. What I like about LG is that it doesn't slow down as the days/weeks/months go by. That was something that my S3 did and my dads Note 4 does and most of my family who has a Samsung device experiences. I should know because I'm the go-to guy for fixing their devices!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I actually like LG's skin! When I had my S3 (lol!) I used all sorts of launchers to 'speed' things up on it. What I like about LG is that it doesn't slow down as the days/weeks/months go by. That was something that my S3 did and my dads Note 4 does and most of my family who has a Samsung device experiences. I should know because I'm the go-to guy for fixing their devices!
For me it isn't about speed or anything. It's about the customizations the Nova adds and also the backup feature. I can buy and phone, install Nova, and use my backup to reset it just how I had it... Regardless of manufacturer. :).

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Not an LG buyer but I appreciate any competition with Samsung (though I run an S8+)

But 32 gigs of internal memory is just to little.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
if a company has to slash the cost of the device and add a bunch of extras I'm leery about it. every lg device I have seen has some sort of major software issues after about a year of usage. the lg6 looks amazing I just hope the shelf life of the device isn't so short.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
if a company has to slash the cost of the device and add a bunch of extras I'm leery about it. every lg device I have seen has some sort of major software issues after about a year of usage. the lg6 looks amazing I just hope the shelf life of the device isn't so short.
V20 has no issues and there were no major flaws with with the G5 or the V10??

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Ahah odd i feel the same as OP traded my s8+ today since the ratio felt much too weird at that size+ edges were way too slipery and i'm a no case type of guy so that was a no go xD Now at least i can fully enjoy the platinum color that imo looks better than the orchid gray on the s8 (+ more metal on the side to hold on to)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes