Hello everyone, i just moved to the g6 (traded my s8 + for personnal reasons) i miss the ability to crop my videos on youtube and the screen size feels a bit small compared to my s8+ but gotta say i feel their user experience is smoother for now at least. Haven't bought the lg package disabler yet (hoping i don't have to) basically disabled everything that i could that was useless and i already have more free ram i've ever had on my s8 which feels funny to me. I've used lg devices before (mainly the g3 which i ADORED the back buttons). Basically my main reason to make the switch was the curved edges,i mean yes they're nice and give a bit more functionality but they make the screen too fragile imho,not that i drop my phones (fact is i never do) but i feel safer with a flat screen, plus little bonus i can unlock/open my screen with the same button that's not badly placed,didn't have any issues with the one on the s8 but using the g6 i can't lie it feels 100x more natural to reach the middle,though i still have to get used to it since i've been using the s8 since about launch day.

Any advices for a newbie on the g6 ? Feel free to writte them down !
    Also case suggestions are welcome :P
    Still using my otg adapter that came with the s8 too ahah.

Edit: Tested out the audio jack, SO good i had a manly tear lolz. Probably the best quality i've had from a headphone jack+ built in equaliser that are default. No idea about bluetooth audio yet but i'll find out soon enough when my heaphones are charged xD
    07-14-2017 02:27 PM
    Hello everyone, i just moved to the g6 (traded my s8 + for personnal reasons) i miss the ability to crop my videos on youtube and the screen size feels a bit small compared to my s8+ but gotta say i feel their user experience is smoother for now at least. Haven't bought the lg package disabler yet (hoping i don't have to) basically disabled everything that i could that was useless and i already have more free ram i've ever had on my s8 which feels funny to me. I've used lg devices before (mainly the g3 which i ADORED the back buttons). Basically my main reason to make the switch was the curved edges,i mean yes they're nice and give a bit more functionality but they make the screen too fragile imho,not that i drop my phones (fact is i never do) but i feel safer with a flat screen, plus little bonus i can unlock/open my screen with the same button that's not badly placed,didn't have any issues with the one on the s8 but using the g6 i can't lie it feels 100x more natural to reach the middle,though i still have to get used to it since i've been using the s8 since about launch day.

Any advices for a newbie on the g6 ? Feel free to writte them down !
    Also case suggestions are welcome :P
    Still using my otg adapter that came with the s8 too ahah.

Edit: Tested out the audio jack, SO good i had a manly tear lolz. Probably the best quality i've had from a headphone jack+ built in equaliser that are default. No idea about bluetooth audio yet but i'll find out soon enough when my heaphones are charged xD
    WELCOME!! I think we might see a lot of these topics opening..

BTW, if you love the sound on the G6, which is GOOD.. the sound on the V20 is SUPERB!
    07-14-2017 03:55 PM
    WELCOME!! I think we might see a lot of these topics opening..

BTW, if you love the sound on the G6, which is GOOD.. the sound on the V20 is SUPERB!
    I've heard quite alot of praise on that mode's audio but unfortunately i don't own a high end pair of headphones (can't lie about me wanting something more recent too though) and yeah lots of people are going over the hype i guess which is why were seing so many i'd assume
    07-14-2017 04:26 PM
    I've heard quite alot of praise on that mode's audio but unfortunately i don't own a high end pair of headphones (can't lie about me wanting something more recent too though) and yeah lots of people are going over the hype i guess which is why were seing so many i'd assume
    Oh wow you swapped? I r shocked :P.

You will enjoy it. I really don't have any complaints about the G6 when I used it. The only is low light camera shots being a bit of a pain -- other then that I loved it. The wide angle is beyond fun. I had a few parties with the family while I had it and the wide angle is so fun getting everyone in (also the kids running around/etc.) .
    07-14-2017 06:30 PM
    Oh wow you swapped? I r shocked :P.

You will enjoy it. I really don't have any complaints about the G6 when I used it. The only is low light camera shots being a bit of a pain -- other then that I loved it. The wide angle is beyond fun. I had a few parties with the family while I had it and the wide angle is so fun getting everyone in (also the kids running around/etc.) .
    I'm quite shocked myself tbh but i started remembering my old g3 and missed a correctly placed finger scanner :P. Plus i feel as lg does a better job with smoothness compared to samsung i even noticed i had more ram available xD,mostly worrying about battery life but meh time will tell.
    07-14-2017 07:21 PM
    I'm quite shocked myself tbh but i started remembering my old g3 and missed a correctly placed finger scanner :P. Plus i feel as lg does a better job with smoothness compared to samsung i even noticed i had more ram available xD,mostly worrying about battery life but meh time will tell.
    There are a lot of great resources in here where you can learn to tweak your phone to maximize battery life. A few of us here were able to get tremendous life without sacrificing usability.
    07-14-2017 07:29 PM
    There are a lot of great resources in here where you can learn to tweak your phone to maximize battery life. A few of us here were able to get tremendous life without sacrificing usability.
    Yeah! Noticed your 10h+ sot on another thread i think ahah don't think i'll ever get that but the way i'm going now seems i'll get at least 5-6 hours which for me is more than enough.Maybe i'll try lg package disabler but i wanna try it stock first.
    Jeremiah Bonds likes this.
    07-14-2017 09:23 PM
    Yeah! Noticed your 10h+ sot on another thread i think ahah don't think i'll ever get that but the way i'm going now seems i'll get at least 5-6 hours which for me is more than enough.Maybe i'll try lg package disabler but i wanna try it stock first.
    That was a twice in a lifetime thing. Hahaha I don't think I can do that often
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    07-14-2017 09:26 PM