Ringke Fusion

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm about to travel so I bought a Ringke Fusion case.. Had one when I first got the phone but it didn't fit right and returned it. I love these bumper cases.. Just got my new one in the mail and it fits great.. Went for the clear version to show off my black phone.
b538673e5461363d8d306add20b12ce2.jpg

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought a smoke gray one and it makes the ice platinum version look awesome.
I had the smoke grey for my v20.. Loved it. When I got this phone I grabbed the black version but it didn't really fit it right.. Gave it a few months and caved again. This time wanted to try the all clear one cause the sides of this phone looks smoked grey already

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I had the smoke grey for my v20.. Loved it. When I got this phone I grabbed the black version but it didn't really fit it right.. Gave it a few months and caved again. This time wanted to try the all clear one cause the sides of this phone looks smoked grey already
Yup the black Onyx was terrible for the G6 whilst it is awesome for the S8. The smoke version of the Fusion was really a nice case even better than the clear Fusion I had for the Pixel.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I have the clear Fusion Air, looked great on my Platinum version. I quit using it after I noticed it wasn't quite snug fit right below the power button and it was collecting some bits of debris through that gap as well as the standard pocket lint. I think I might give it another whirl now that I have a skin on it, might be a good look with the Air case over a dbrand Black Dragon skin.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the clear Fusion Air, looked great on my Platinum version. I quit using it after I noticed it wasn't quite snug fit right below the power button and it was collecting some bits of debris through that gap as well as the standard pocket lint. I think I might give it another whirl now that I have a skin on it, might be a good look with the Air case over a dbrand Black Dragon skin.
If you got it from Amazon you could have replaced or returned it... I returned my first one because it wasn't snug on the whole left side of the phone

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I was out of the return window by the time I started noticing the grit collecting and realized what was happening; on the plus side it caused me to take another look at skins which I'd written off after the first one I tried ended in disaster after six days. When I get home I'm curious to try the Fusion Air with this skin on it. The same person that recommended Ringke also has the same skin and is very pleased using both.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The clear Rinke fusion case I just received doesn't fit the g6 that well. the side actually creak when you grip the sides. The air fits better, but slightly less protection.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user