What home theme are you using?
    07-15-2017 10:09 PM
    I'm using Grace UI dark/light- Sense UI- pixel dark UI Not free but worth the money.

I switch back n forward like mad man. I love custom launcher but no time to mess around. Lol
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-15-2017 10:37 PM
    What home theme are you using?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.g.theme.dark
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...theme.geetheme
    trust me, you need these themes in your life.
    markbencze and Jeremiah Bonds like this.
    07-15-2017 11:11 PM
    I use the high contrast theme can't justify paying for themes anyway....
    Jeremiah Bonds likes this.
    07-15-2017 11:40 PM
    I have been using the default theme out of the box. Everything from the launcher to the keyboard and theme is stock.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-16-2017 07:37 PM
    I have been using the default theme out of the box. Everything from the launcher to the keyboard and theme is stock.
    I too like customizing my stock experience. Will keep LG launcher but will often download different themes just to change up the icons.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    07-17-2017 08:08 AM
    I too like customizing my stock experience. Will keep LG launcher but will often download different themes just to change up the icons.
    and the keyboard am i right :P that white blinds me so often XD i prefer it dark like i have it now ahah
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-17-2017 09:06 AM
    and the keyboard am i right :P that white blinds me so often XD i prefer it dark like i have it now ahah
    Yes! I love customizing that as well! I agree, I never use white.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    07-17-2017 04:49 PM
    I use high contrast theme.. That black/orange is dope... It took me a while to get used to black/white keyboard.. But now that i have it's awesome..
    07-17-2017 11:27 PM
    I use high contrast theme.. That black/orange is dope... It took me a while to get used to black/white keyboard.. But now that i have it's awesome..
    I'm using it right now.. But I have SwiftKey.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-17-2017 11:29 PM
    Uhh, i tried to use swiftkey in past but i just don't know how to use it, i suck at it...
    But LG keyboard is for me one of the best on the market for several years.. 😁
    07-17-2017 11:31 PM
    I'm using it right now.. But I have SwiftKey. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...47ae37619b.jpg
    Awesome setup!
    07-18-2017 08:17 AM
    Ahah choose the same theme for pretty much the same reason XD wanted a dark theme for my eyes and that one's the first i saw that looked kinda nice with no icons skins (most of em imho look horrible anyway)
    07-18-2017 09:37 AM
    Yeah i use the night mode on tapatalk aswell.. Ne LG theme was good to me but here in croatia we have hot and very sunny days so basicly with original theme which is all colorfull and white during the day i can't see anything.. And my brightness never goes among 40% so i saw a guy on our croatian forum running sam dark theme, went to settings found it and when i saw black/orange perfect combination i decided to stay with it... Your capacitive bar is huge hahah i resize mine to the smallest + capture and the notification "scroller" one of the greatest things i love on lg phones. 😁
    07-18-2017 11:14 AM
    Uhh, i tried to use swiftkey in past but i just don't know how to use it, i suck at it...
    But LG keyboard is for me one of the best on the market for several years.. ������
    Agree, love the long press of the space bar to bring up the word to edit..just need the swipe function to be a bit more accurate..
    07-18-2017 04:13 PM
    I honestly didn't know about long press on space bar to edit the word, and i just tried it hahahah awesome feature...
    Well swift key no i just don't know how to move my fingers around screen to type accurate word.. And can i disable it in settings somewhere ?
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    07-18-2017 04:47 PM
    I honestly didn't know about long press on space bar to edit the word, and i just tried it hahahah awesome feature...
    Well swift key no i just don't know how to move my fingers around screen to type accurate word.. And can i disable it in settings somewhere ?
    If you mean by swipping your finger just go over each letter of your word then let it go, i use suggestions so if i make a mistake using that i just tap the correct word and move on, though i didn't know about the space shortcut either :P
    07-19-2017 09:01 AM
    If you mean by swipping your finger just go over each letter of your word then let it go, i use suggestions so if i make a mistake using that i just tap the correct word and move on, though i didn't know about the space shortcut either :P
    Strange, I didn't, but got a video on my news feed from LG. Showing the features of their keyboard and the long press was there..you should be able to view it on YouTube..there are other tips on there too!
    07-21-2017 12:57 AM
    Using Nova Launcher and pixel icon pack, like the stock pixel icon look
    07-21-2017 01:25 PM
    i use the dark theme

Thought about using Nova again, but dont see the need.

Might try a new launcher since LG has no decent clock widgets
    Yesterday 09:41 AM
    Might try a new launcher since LG has no decent clock widgets
    You can get that without bothering to change your launcher. There are a ton of good widget apps in the Play Store.... Like Beautiful Widgets, Zooper, Chronus, etc...
    Today 10:15 AM