Having a laugh ?

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
So i didn't think i'd talk about it but i thought it was a funny one.

Basically i've just looked at my g6's battery usage to check how it's doing,upon checking the page i noticed i was at 40 hours on battery,now there's nothing odd about it but what's funny is i was sure last time i charged it was yesterday so i've just passed the last like 20 mins checking all my settings and stuff only to realise i really haven't charged for that long lol. Not much on screen time though (might get 3-4 hours sot by the time i charge it). No issue here but i just had a good laugh at me for my bad memory,thought i'd share the laugh ahah!

Anything you guys forgot,noticed or anything else that made you have a laugh ?

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
So i didn't think i'd talk about it but i thought it was a funny one.

Basically i've just looked at my g6's battery usage to check how it's doing,upon checking the page i noticed i was at 40 hours on battery,now there's nothing odd about it but what's funny is i was sure last time i charged it was yesterday so i've just passed the last like 20 mins checking all my settings and stuff only to realise i really haven't charged for that long lol. Not much on screen time though (might get 3-4 hours sot by the time i charge it). No issue here but i just had a good laugh at me for my bad memory,thought i'd share the laugh ahah!

Anything you guys forgot,noticed or anything else that made you have a laugh ?
:cool: Regarding to phones,.Yeah! I got some cases the funniest is when I forgot
where I left my Cell after a weekend's party time : I asked twice at my friend
to call myNumber to detect, where in the Apt is hidden the phone - LoL

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Happens to me everyday, currently on 6h and 20+ min of SoT so the battery rocks.. 😁

88aa2856820960b3575d22c5ca61ea3d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze