So i didn't think i'd talk about it but i thought it was a funny one.

Basically i've just looked at my g6's battery usage to check how it's doing,upon checking the page i noticed i was at 40 hours on battery,now there's nothing odd about it but what's funny is i was sure last time i charged it was yesterday so i've just passed the last like 20 mins checking all my settings and stuff only to realise i really haven't charged for that long lol. Not much on screen time though (might get 3-4 hours sot by the time i charge it). No issue here but i just had a good laugh at me for my bad memory,thought i'd share the laugh ahah!

Anything you guys forgot,noticed or anything else that made you have a laugh ?
    Sam_Gs7 likes this.
    07-17-2017 11:13 AM
    So i didn't think i'd talk about it but i thought it was a funny one.

Basically i've just looked at my g6's battery usage to check how it's doing,upon checking the page i noticed i was at 40 hours on battery,now there's nothing odd about it but what's funny is i was sure last time i charged it was yesterday so i've just passed the last like 20 mins checking all my settings and stuff only to realise i really haven't charged for that long lol. Not much on screen time though (might get 3-4 hours sot by the time i charge it). No issue here but i just had a good laugh at me for my bad memory,thought i'd share the laugh ahah!

Anything you guys forgot,noticed or anything else that made you have a laugh ?
    Regarding to phones,.Yeah! I got some cases the funniest is when I forgot
    where I left my Cell after a weekend's party time : I asked twice at my friend
    to call myNumber to detect, where in the Apt is hidden the phone - LoL
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    07-17-2017 11:57 AM
    Happens to me everyday, currently on 6h and 20+ min of SoT so the battery rocks.. 😁

07-17-2017 11:33 PM