thinking of buying the g6, worries

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, so as i said im thinking of buying the G6. My problem is that i just want a great camera phone. Im very worried about the selfie quality since everybody is saying its bad. Ive had the G4 but sadly it bootlooped, and i think both cameras on it were great. Do you think i should buy the g6 or rather buy the s8 or something else, because camera is very important to me. Thank you. Also some selfie shots would be nice if you have them

S8 has the best front selfie camera hands down, esp. with all the fun live filters and stickers. LG didn't really focus on that.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
+ Epic battery (considering the battery size, processor etc)
+ Better FPS vs the S8/S8+
+ Screen is nice
+ Feels more stock vs the S8/S8+

- 2016 processor, does not lag by any means (other than app switcher which has a slight delay for me) but I have to say that I do see a difference vs. the S8/S8+ and OP5
- Best version not available in US, UK or Europe (yet)

I sold mine on and have an S8 and OP5, currently using the S8.

YMMV

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well the g6 of course XD i did mostly use samsung's phone before though (came from note 4 to s8+ and now a g6) barely ever use cameras myself but i don't really have any reason to anyway.

Haha right! Yeah, I use the camera on my phone too but I wouldn't say it's ever a deciding feature in my purchasing a phone. Sure, a good camera helps but it's rarely something that will pull my decision towards or away from a particular device.

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I understand that back camera is important to people.. But front camera i mean srsly who cares about front facing camera and why ? I posted a selfie on second page, and that's like my first selfie in last 365 days... 😁 i mean whats the point of buying flagship because of front camera. That's man huge waste of solid amount of money. I saw on my friends S8 front facing camera and it's definetly 2 times better than on G6.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I understand that back camera is important to people.. But front camera i mean srsly who cares about front facing camera and why ? I posted a selfie on second page, and that's like my first selfie in last 365 days... i mean whats the point of buying flagship because of front camera. That's man huge waste of solid amount of money. I saw on my friends S8 front facing camera and it's definetly 2 times better than on G6.
Vanity. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis