Who's active with a LG G6?

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Same. I find first hand experience to exceed others opinions.
Same here, i bought G6 after G3 although i hated his overheating the phone regardless of that performed very well and it kind a grew to me. The lg ui is great idk i just loved it as a saw g4 and g5 as epic fails. G6 seemed as a great choice and new oportunity and chance to give to the lg, and for now i am very satisfied with the phone and his performance. Temperature is great, battery lasts like 2 days, smooth fluid. Loving it. 😁 careless about sales numbers. Iphone was too expensive and other manufacturers were just not good enough for me to invest my money in their phones.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My dad had that huge, gray and heavy cell phone! I've also had a few flippers in my day. 🤣
I almost bought one of those transportable phones that went from car to portable, but my first was a big flip phone. That was back when plans included 30 minutes and the rest was as you go.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I almost bought one of those transportable phones that went from car to portable, but my first was a big flip phone. That was back when plans included 30 minutes and the rest was as you go.

Those are cool! Car phones? Or were those ones specifically only designed for vehicles and were not transportable?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Those are cool! Car phones? Or were those ones specifically only designed for vehicles and were not transportable?

Transportable were car phones that you could take with you....they were quick disconnect and you had a car antenna. There were 3 watt output which you kind if needed because of less cell towers. It was fun watching my friend carry it around.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see there's no rivalry between G6 and V20 users. Probably because we all recognize that the V20 rules.

I'm here even though I don't own the G6, but my wife does. Works out great for us, I love my V20, and she loves her G6.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Transportable were car phones that you could take with you....they were quick disconnect and you had a car antenna. There were 3 watt output which you kind if needed because of less cell towers. It was fun watching my friend carry it around.

Ah okay! Cool beans! My dad had that. I personally think those big phones are super cool!