Who's active with a LG G6?

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a Platinum G6 a few days ago. Got black sadly so I have to wait a few more days for the correct one to come in. I will be around more when I get that beast in.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad to see there's no rivalry between G6 and V20 users. Probably because we all recognize that the V20 rules.

It's surprising that there is rivalry between any phone. I mean we find what suits us the most and buy it. I get that there will be buyer's remorse and the grass is greener effect.

I personally visit the forums because I enjoy sharing information with others about our chosen devices. Help out where we can and and catch helpful hints when provided.

I just don't get the bashing...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It's surprising that there is rivalry between any phone. I mean we find what suits us the most and buy it. I get that there will be buyer's remorse and the grass is greener effect.

I personally visit the forums because I enjoy sharing information with others about our chosen devices. Help out where we can and and catch helpful hints when provided.

I just don't get the bashing...

Me either..... I always buy what suits me regardless of what others think including reviewers and regardless of how well it sells.
I use reviews and forums as a guide and not my sole source for decision making.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Me either..... I always buy what suits me regardless of what others think including reviewers and regardless of how well it sells.
I use reviews and forums as a guide and not my sole source for decision making.
Same. I find first hand experience to exceed others opinions.