I'll be keeping my phone

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeppers. You have my digits...use them whenever you need to. Why? Because we KNOW we have good phones on T-Mobile. <High Five>

PS-I sure would like another one of those orange coffees from Duet. That was the bomb, Mr. Bonds.
I was just looking at the stamp card.. I à have to go and try that coffee. Haha. Maybe I'll take a pic for this forum.

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Really lol ? That kinda sucks, here in croatia we got 2 years warranty on all phones regardless of were you bought it provider or some local store, except the iphones they have 1 year. My brother has like 3 yrs warantty on his honor 8 and 2 yrs on his back glass and front screen. And thats dope.

pkguy323

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Really lol ? That kinda sucks, here in croatia we got 2 years warranty on all phones regardless of were you bought it provider or some local store, except the iphones they have 1 year. My brother has like 3 yrs warantty on his honor 8 and 2 yrs on his back glass and front screen. And thats dope.
That's another reason why I think my G6 is going to be lasting me a little longer is because I know if something happens I can have it covered under warranty.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming back to the G6 haha. Went from S8+ to G6 to iPhone 7 Plus to OnePlus 5 and have another new G6 coming tomorrow. It's actually been my favorite phone out of the last four that I've had.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Haha people won't believe you.

Well I have my swappa archives to back up my claims of what I have owned. I also had the U11 for a little bit but sent that back to Amazon and kept the G6, before swapping that for the 7 Plus. I sold that and went to the OP5 but the jelly scrolling was too much for me, so sold that and will have my G6 delivered tomorrow. I debated between checking out a P10 Plus, XZ Premium, another S8+, and the S8, but ultimately decided on going back to the G6 since I liked it so much, and it was only $420 sealed.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering if everyone on this thread bought new phones every 6 months. . .
Some of us have phone issues (lol). I have my S8+ I got April 19 and also currently have a Note 5 as an in general backup. I'm thinking about turning that one in to get AN LG V20 or possibly IPhone 7+as the backup phone but unsure. I have a very strong interest in the new Note, especially if it's wider than the S8+. I like the idea of having a very good backup phone for backup and for giving the main phone a break now and then

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming back to the G6 haha. Went from S8+ to G6 to iPhone 7 Plus to OnePlus 5 and have another new G6 coming tomorrow. It's actually been my favorite phone out of the last four that I've had.
If you don't mind me asking, what was it about the S6 made it your favorite?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
May I ask, what you thought of the One plus 5? Did you have the 8gb version. I'm very intrigued with that but the damn 5.5 inch 1080p screen is a deal breaker for me.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Well I have my swappa archives to back up my claims of what I have owned. I also had the U11 for a little bit but sent that back to Amazon and kept the G6, before swapping that for the 7 Plus. I sold that and went to the OP5 but the jelly scrolling was too much for me, so sold that and will have my G6 delivered tomorrow. I debated between checking out a P10 Plus, XZ Premium, another S8+, and the S8, but ultimately decided on going back to the G6 since I liked it so much, and it was only $420 sealed.

Yeah i agree G6 is a fab phone...luckily i dint have to go thru soo many phones..after s7 edge i straight away got G6..just sold my axon 7 and got honor 8 pro 128gb with 6gb ram soo lovin both my phones

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
May I ask, what you thought of the One plus 5? Did you have the 8gb version. I'm very intrigued with that but the damn 5.5 inch 1080p screen is a deal breaker for me.

Yes I had the 8GB version. It was a super quick phone, but the jelly scrolling was too much for me. Browsing things like Chrome or Relay for Reddit would cause my eyes to hurt because of the jelly. The 1080p screen is fine on it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes I had the 8GB version. It was a super quick phone, but the jelly scrolling was too much for me. Browsing things like Chrome or Relay for Reddit would cause my eyes to hurt because of the jelly. The 1080p screen is fine on it.
You've bought all the phones you switched from in full up front? I know on swappa it needs to be paid off

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I believe I'll have my phone for awhile. I think I'm set.. Especially now that I'm breaking in my Zerolemon battery. I'm good for a year or two..

I'm trying to learn how to be content with what I have and as long as this phone works well, I'll keep it. Especially since LG offered the 2 year warranty with this bad boy...

But until then, or something irreparable happens, I'm in it to win it.
Agree