I don't have a G6 but if I did that V30 would start giving me the upgrade fever.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just hope it's not curved like Samsung is. A slight curce makes swiping from the edges nice. The full curve Sammy is doing, makes it impossible to have a glass screen protector. If it's just a slight curve then I will most definitely take a serious look at it. So far this G6 is working perfectly for me, so it's hard to switch.

The selling point for me and the G6 IS the flat screen. It's going to be a struggle with screen protectors and the V30, might have to wait after other people's trial and errors so I don't have to spend money on that.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I still like the 16MP no matter what people say. But I guess having two 13MP regular and wide isn't too bad. 16MP still can capture fine details like leaves and street signs. But for the average person, they just take regular photos and post them online.

Truthfully more megapixels isn't always better, especially with smaller sensors. The lower the megapixels, the larger your pixels, and the larger the pixels, the more light you can collect. The more light you can catch, the better the image image can be. I'd rather have 13 megapixels on small sensor. I'll gladly give up a little resolution to get more light. Photography is all about way you capture light.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
So let me get this straight, sorry for the expression. So you don't have the G6 but the phone you don't have will make you rethink of upgrading on antoher phone you don't have (V30)

Hah, dude buy G6 or wait the V30 and buy it, and then come back here.. I will get rid off the G6, when G8 comes out.
These forums are for any one who wants to state their opinion or start a discussion. We don't need any rudeness in our forum. Not to mention Mike is an active member whether he has a G6 or not and many of us value his opinion
So please be nice, thanks.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
The selling point for me and the G6 IS the flat screen. It's going to be a struggle with screen protectors and the V30, might have to wait after other people's trial and errors so I don't have to spend money on that.

That was the main reason I traded my s8+ for the G6. This beautiful flat screen.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The G6 is a great phone and my daughter loves it. I really need to stop showing her every leak I see about the V30 lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze