Can you hear me now?

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Straight and to the point...when I'm talking to almost anyone on the phone, they're asking me to get closer to the mic because I sound very far away. But I'm NOT far away from the phone. Any closer and I'd be eating the damn thing. There's something wrong and I don't know what it is. Any ideas?

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Few people told me that i mean keep telling me the same thing... That they don't hear me well that i should put my phone in the mouth, hmm and my case isn't blocking the mic and i haven't put the phone in the water yet so idk what's the problem... 😵

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I've had it since launch. kind of annoying since I'm flying across the country in a few days. idk when I'll be able to get it fixed or replaced or whatever

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
no I don't have an extra phone and that's the problem in case I need to send it in. the last device I had fully paid off was Blackberry Q10 I think. That was a WHILE back. I'm always trading in for what I want next

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
You might try using a earbud/micto get you by until you can get it looked at.

Good point. I'm afraid maybe it was because I was showing off the water resistance and it messed something up? Ahh I'm an ***** for that. We'll see

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I am at VIP ( Vodafone ) beside T-Com that's "best" provider in my country... Any suggestions guys on how to maybe clean the mic ? And i forgot to mention my diagnosis did tell me 2x times that for better signal i should put out my Sim and put it back in and restart the phone... Since i had this sim card for several years, and after people reported me that they can't hear me. I went to my providers store and get new one. But regardless of that phone person i talk to the most keep reporting the same problem. But she has samsung so 😝

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I just talked to my crush and she heard me loud and clear... idk but some people complain they can barely hear me.. ohhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt