Yesterday I went to a training class for my job and we had to load an app that had our training materials and quizzes and such on it. It opened in Chrome. After the class was over I noticed that the homepage for it was still stuck in Chrome whenever it was opened. If I ever tried to hit the back button to get out of it, it would just reload that page again. I had to hit the home button to get out of Chrome.

Deleted the app and the page is still there. How do I go into Chrome and get rid of that so that whenever I hit the Chrome icon it just opens up Google and not this page?
    11-09-2017 01:02 PM
    Assuming that you can, just scroll up on *any* page until the address bar appears. On the right side of the bar, you should see a square box with a number in it representing the number of active pages. Tap that box to see a layered grouping of the open pages, then find the page you want to close and tap the X that appears in the upper right corner.
    Jezza819 likes this.
    11-09-2017 01:46 PM
    Assuming that you can, just scroll up on *any* page until the address bar appears. On the right side of the bar, you should see a square box with a number in it representing the number of active pages. Tap that box to see a layered grouping of the open pages, then find the page you want to close and tap the X that appears in the upper right corner.
    Thanks, that took care of it.
    N4Newbie likes this.
    11-10-2017 08:25 AM