Alarm vibration "issue" ?

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I couldn't find propher theme for this so called "issue" anyhow. So i have the alarm seted at 6 a.m. every morning for the job ofc. But i don't like the fact that the phone is vibrating during that period of time while awakening me. So whats actually bodering me, vibration is turned off in settings and alarm settings. I am a type of person that never uses the vibrating option.
Can't tell why i just don't like it. But although i "disabled" it the phone is still vibrating.

Does anyone have an idea how to turn it off permanently or is expiriencing the same "issue" ?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, that is odd. My first suggestion, as I was reading through your post, was to see if you had gone into your alarm settings to turn off the vibration - but you have. Interesting that the problem still persists. Are you using a third-party clock/alarm app? Otherwise, I'd attempt to restart the device to see if that fixes anything.

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Noup, no 3rd party apps for alarm. It's turned off both in settings and alarm settings. Is it possible because i have the delay time turned on ? Maybe because of that gonna try that later. Or maybe tommorow, though it's Saturday gonna set the alaram at 1 p.m. 😂😂

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Noup, no 3rd party apps for alarm. It's turned off both in settings and alarm settings. Is it possible because i have the delay time turned on ? Maybe because of that gonna try that later. Or maybe tommorow, though it's Saturday gonna set the alaram at 1 p.m. 😂😂

Maybe, but I'm honestly not sure. If all else fails, try contacting LG customer service and ask them via their website - they have a type of email system set up for queries. They were quick to respond to my questions when I had issues with my LG G3 a few years back.

Keep us posted!

devaa

Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
So i put my phone to eng so you can read it 😂😂 so i put off snooze duration and vibration but i added new alarm because this is my work alarm. So and after two tests the phone did not vibrate at all, so i was thinking maybe it's vibrating because i have it set from mon-fri and managed as priority job ? Hmmmm
4e41bd7d5110c3a4170201cefdeaef84.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So i put my phone to eng so you can read it 😂😂 so i put off snooze duration and vibration but i added new alarm because this is my work alarm. So and after two tests the phone did not vibrate at all, so i was thinking maybe it's vibrating because i have it set from mon-fri and managed as priority job ? Hmmmm//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180120/4e41bd7d5110c3a4170201cefdeaef84.jpg

Hmm, you never know - that could be it! And thank you for translating that screenshot for me haha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781