Looking for the "case of my life" for my G6 (clear/thin)

ProphetG

Mar 13, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys.
First, sorry if my english isnt perfect as it's not my main language.

I recently bought a LG G6, Ice Platinum color, and I dont want the back glass to get scratches over time as it's insanely gorgeous.
So I guess it's time to buy a case, but I've never been a "case guy", I hate that. Thats why I need some help to find the perfect case for me.

The top 1 priority is having a clear/transparent case. And not those "fake clear" with hundreds of little dots all over the back, it looks so ugly.
And as second priority, I'd like to have a very very thin case, flexible or solid, I don't realy care, I want it to be very thin.
I wanted to buy the "Spigen Crystal Clear" case, but it has those little dots on the back... Which is sad it's a deal breaker for me.

If you guys have any tips that would be cool.
No offense but if you just want to come here to say "Hey thin cases dont protect your phone enough blablabla", that's not what I'm looking for, i'm well aware of the downside of having a very thin case.
Thanks for reading me, waiting for answers ! Have a good day !

EDIT: Fully clear tempered glass cover for the back would be the dream... I've only found ArmorSuit & PhantomSkins but I don't know what it's worth, and it's kinda expensive (+shipping to Europe). Anyone tried it yet ? It looks sexy

Last edited:

arieltf

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I have the Speck Presidio Clear Case. It's thin and transparent. The back is smooth except for the Speck logo in the upper right corner.

It's supposed to protect the phone from an 8-foot drop.

I'm pretty satisfied with it except that it is a little slippery at times because it is so smooth.

--Ariel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781