This is my only gripe with this phone. It says I am connected to WiFi, but the connection keeps dropping every few minutes. I have to turn the WiFi connection on the phone on and off again to connect, but after a few minutes it will just drop again. Because of this, I can't update my apps properly.

I have done all the solutions I found online, such as forgetting the network, resetting the network settings, changing the channel on my router, even doing a factory reset... The problem still persists!

I have determined that it is just on this phone, AND it only happens on my home network. At home, I have an iPhone, Xperia Z1, and an iPad which has no problems with the WiFi connection. HOWEVER, the LG G6 has no problem when I'm connected to other networks outside my home (such as my friend's house, public networks, etc). I even tried changing my router. This is driving me crazy!! Does anyone have the same problem or would know how to solve this?
    05-24-2018 08:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried rebooting the router by unplugging its power for about 30 seconds?
    05-25-2018 09:01 PM
    I've never seen such wifi dropping with my G6. Maybe you have a defective phone?
    05-30-2018 05:03 AM