Every once in a while I would get the 2 call services notifications (no voice services \ no data services). After the Oreo update now I get them constantly, like every 15 minutes or so. I have looked online and all throughout the settings to see how to stop this notification with no solution. My current use is to either mute all notifications (which I need to hear), or hear relentless notification noises. Please help. Thank you.
    07-05-2018 12:56 PM
    No help here, just commiseration. This was happening to me when I first got Oreo. I realized that the Oreo update changed my default notification sound from silent when these notifications were beeping every few minutes as I worked outside.

Since my notification sound is normally silent, I'm not sure how frequently these were occurring before Oreo, but I was seeing them only rarely, and only recently. At first after switching to silent, I still saw them occasionally, but I just realized I haven't seen one in a couple weeks. So maybe something was going on with my provider's network and it has been fixed.
    07-05-2018 04:03 PM
    It happened occasionally before the update. Then immediately after its been continuous. It only happens inside my house. There is the ability to "snooze for 2 hours" the notification, so it reduces annoyance slightly but if anyone does have any ideas/solutions, I'd appreciate it.
    07-06-2018 02:20 PM
    It happened occasionally before the update. Then immediately after its been continuous. It only happens inside my house. There is the ability to "snooze for 2 hours" the notification, so it reduces annoyance slightly but if anyone does have any ideas/solutions, I'd appreciate it.
    Does it still happen if you turn off your wifi?
    07-07-2018 10:39 AM
    Yes it does
    07-09-2018 06:51 AM
    Here is an interesting observation.

I realized that after the first week or so after Oreo, I wasn't seeing these notifications anymore. I was not sure that I wasn't just missing them since I don't spend a lot of contiguous time looking at my phone, or with it on my desk where notifications would catch my eye. But after watching it more closely for a few days, I'm pretty sure I just was not getting the notifications anywhere nearly as frequently as I did immediately after the Oreo update.

Yesterday I downloaded the latest AT&T update (which seems to include the June 1 security patch, ThinQ branding, and new kinda-terrible camera app), and since then I've caught these notifications 2 or 3 times.

So, something that gradually calms down after an update? Or complete coincidence?
    07-12-2018 02:21 PM
    Unfortunately the problem still remains with same consistency as when it started
    07-19-2018 08:51 PM