So since I discovered Shadowgun Legends on my phone i love the game except one thing: The controls.

So i didn't hesitate and got a OTG usb type C for my LG G6 and connected my 360 controller. Only problem is that it only registers 3 buttons:

- XBOX home
    - B button
    - Select

So the phone sees the controller, but it's not functioning properly. Is there a fix or a bypass or some support software to make this work?
    10-05-2018 05:28 AM
    Is your 360 remote the stock one that came with the console? I remember years ago I wanted to use mine on my computer, but had to buy a special one (was still a Microsoft 360 branded one) that came with a CD to install drivers on the computer. So it may be a similar issue in your case.
    10-05-2018 06:24 AM
    Is your 360 remote the stock one that came with the console? I remember years ago I wanted to use mine on my computer, but had to buy a special one (was still a Microsoft 360 branded one) that came with a CD to install drivers on the computer. So it may be a similar issue in your case.
    No this isn't it i think. It's a wired controller i specially bought for my pc. I think it's something with the phone because it works on other devices. Could be an LG G-Series thing because it's pretty hard to find this problem but someone had exactly the same problem on a G3 i think. I was just wondering if there was a software fix for this but im afraid there isn't really a solution. I didn't try other games yet though.
    10-05-2018 09:44 AM
    There probably is a software "fix" for it - it's called a driver. And someone would have to write one. As it is, the phone only sees the buttons that the controller exposes as normal USB buttons (it probably looks like a HID [something like a mouse] to the phone). The driver would have to talk to the controller to ask it if other buttons had been pressed.
    10-05-2018 12:17 PM
    There probably is a software "fix" for it - it's called a driver. And someone would have to write one. As it is, the phone only sees the buttons that the controller exposes as normal USB buttons (it probably looks like a HID [something like a mouse] to the phone). The driver would have to talk to the controller to ask it if other buttons had been pressed.
    Ok guys i found a fix and thought it would be nice if i shared it. I just went to the appstore and downloaded the app "Game Controller KeyMapper" and let it detect the 360 controller. I think this solved the problem.

Could also be they patched it out since I didn't check beforehand if it didn't work but im pretty sure that would be coincidental.
    10-07-2018 08:20 AM