Dell Technologies Cyber Savings Event - Up to 45% off

So I initially wantwd the silver model but had a bad experience in best buy which tbe manager had an attitude and told me the silver coulf not be ordered. So I ended up with rhe black but I'm not truly happy. I'm on hold with another manager now at the same store and although the silver isn't on sale as cheap as the black he said he'd exchsnge it evenly for me and order me the silver. What do you all think I should do or color I should get? Thsnks a bunch!
    03-28-2019 04:13 PM
    If it really means that much to you and they will do the even exchange, do it. I didn't even realize there is another color. I keep mine in a case so you can't see the color anyway.
    03-28-2019 04:23 PM
    If it really means that much to you and they will do the even exchange, do it. I didn't even realize there is another color. I keep mine in a case so you can't see the color anyway.
    I actually went back to the store and I he said it would be Monday before my silver G6 arrived and I just mentioned to him that I really liked the Samsung S8 in Coral Blue and that he had one left in stock. He of course knew how badly I had been treated that day and I he was so nice that he actually exchanged the Coral Blue Samsung S8 evenly for the LG G6!!! The samsung S8 Coral Blue was on sale for 500 where the LG G6 was on sale for $329. I was in total shock! Here is a picture of the color I ended up getting for only $329. I'm thrilled and totally offered him my number and that I wanted to get him a gift card or do something in return for such a incredibly nice act of customer service at it's very best. I loved the G6 but I simply could not pass up the opportunity to have gotten a more valuable device. I like both and have found they are often compared to each other. The major deciding factor was the Coral Blue color I thought to be awesome. I don't use cases typically as if I did anything, it would be a full body liquid skin back and front or a dbrand skin.
    Attached Thumbnails Should I get the Silver or Black LG G6?-20190328_181352.jpg   Should I get the Silver or Black LG G6?-20190328_181441.jpg  
    03-28-2019 06:33 PM
    It is a pretty color. I don't consider the S8 a better phone for my needs (mostly not enough storage) but if I could have bought my G6 at the same price in that blue I. would have.
    03-28-2019 07:49 PM
    It is a pretty color. I don't consider the S8 a better phone for my needs (mostly not enough storage) but if I could have bought my G6 at the same price in that blue I. would have.
    How much storage do you have on your G6? The one I had gotten and was going to exchange for both had less base storage than the Samsung S8 which has 64gs of base storage and the G6 both had 32gs of base storage.

Thanks on the cool words about the color of my S8. I'd have liked to had gotten the S8 plus in Coral Blue but I didn't want to press my luck plus I don't think best buy has it in the stores. I believe the S8 plus coral blue is order only. I was just in shock he actually evenly exchanged me for the Coral Blue S8 being that it was on sale for $500 and the sales price of the G6 was a little over $300. I think it saved me like $185 and I got 32 more gs of base storage and the S8 in Coral Blue being an exclusive color should retain its value better. Having said that I truly thought the LG G6 was a awesome device and still want the silver color in it. It's just not on sale as low as the black color is. The silver is $350 and the Black I think was $320.
    03-29-2019 03:41 PM
    I forgot I actually have a G6+ ( Amazon Prime edition ). 128GB. 49GB used. If I only had 64 that would be starting to slow down. My last phone only had 32Gb and I had to delete things I wanted to keep on it. Its $400 currently on Amazon.
    03-29-2019 04:18 PM
    I forgot I actually have a G6+ ( Amazon Prime edition ). 128GB. 49GB used. If I only had 64 that would be starting to slow down. My last phone only had 32Gb and I had to delete things I wanted to keep on it. Its $400 currently on Amazon.
    Oh I see! I wondered about the space you spoke of. Yeah I like to get something 64gs or higher which 64gs with expandable storage is fine with me but if all possible, I try to get 128gs as that is typically the sweet spot.

Here are a couple of pics of my Coral Blue Samsung S8 I took tonight. I however still want the silver LG G6 as I really liked the device.
    Attached Thumbnails Should I get the Silver or Black LG G6?-20190330_000652.jpg   Should I get the Silver or Black LG G6?-20190330_000737.jpg  
    03-30-2019 12:47 AM
    Oh I see! I wondered about the space you spoke of. Yeah I like to get something 64gs or higher which 64gs with expandable storage is fine with me but if all possible, I try to get 128gs as that is typically the sweet spot.

Here are a couple of pics of my Coral Blue Samsung S8 I took tonight. I however still want the silver LG G6 as I really liked the device.
    Love the Coral Blue! It's a killer color. I will use it a while and probably be getting the Samsung S10 or S10 plus. Not sure if I'll trade this one or keep it as my daily phone as I like to keep two phones one smaller one handed and one larger for media consumption.
    03-30-2019 12:49 AM
    03-30-2019 06:03 AM
    Enjoy!
    I find myself still wanting the silver LG G6 which I still may get. I loved everything about the G6 I had except the color black.
    03-31-2019 07:02 AM