What to do if your lg g6 says that it detects moisture and will not charge
    06-30-2019 11:29 AM
    Assuming that you didn't get the phone wet, blow out the charging port. Use canned air or a very light stream of air from a compressor with a dryer on it. (Don't use straight compressed air - that's filled with an oil mist.)

If you did get the phone wet, bring it into a repair shop and see if it pays to have it repaired. (If the motherboard has already started to rot, there's nothing that can be reused except the case, and a new G6 would be far cheaper.)
    06-30-2019 12:42 PM
    I have had this same problem for over a week and by mistake I managed ro recharge my phone.
    It seems that something is causing the error when using fast charging (ie pushing the cable in full).
    On this occasion by mistake I only pushed the charging cable partially into the phone port and after the charging indicator came on the phone booted up but warned me that it was on a slow charge.
    It took a while to completely charge but it still works.
    Thiis is not my first Lg phone and I was enjoying it but think after this episode it maybe my last as all my previous LG phones have had some kind of problem which rendered them unusable - bootloader etc etc
    09-21-2019 06:25 PM