Has anyone had this? All of a sudden, my weather animation on the lock screen shows nothing but rain ALL the time. It's a fully sunny day here and my phone is showing it's raining.
    I've tried assuring the location info is on for the Google app, I've tried clearing the cache for the Google app. Can anyone think of anything else because it's pointless if it's going to be wrong all the time. Although, to be fair it's a little pointless anyway but a fun feature I always liked and worked fine before. My wife has the exact same phone and hers works fine.

Thanks!
    11-13-2019 01:22 PM
    I believe that animation is tied to the weather app on your phone. I would start there with diagnosing the problem.
    tpapictures likes this.
    11-13-2019 04:18 PM
    I believe that animation is tied to the weather app on your phone. I would start there with diagnosing the problem.
    For the time being at least that seems to have worked. But the thing is I've never used the phones weather app before so I'm not sure why it worked in the past?
    11-13-2019 05:19 PM
    There's something I'm not understanding. I was able to access the phone's weather app via the widget, but where is the app otherwise? I don't see it anywhere?
    11-14-2019 01:36 PM
    There's something I'm not understanding. I was able to access the phone's weather app via the widget, but where is the app otherwise? I don't see it anywhere?
    I'm not sure what you're asking. It should be in your app drawer.
    11-14-2019 03:57 PM
    I'm not sure what you're asking. It should be in your app drawer.
    Well, I'm not sure what to say but on this LG G6, that I bought new, there was no Accuweather or Weather app anywhere. But those widgets are baked into the phone.
    11-14-2019 04:09 PM