LG announces V35 for AT&T

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, what can the iPhone X do that the V35 can't? I'll wait 🤔

Receive timely updates, resell one year later for more than half it retailed at, tap top to go to top, give accurate Bluetooth accessory battery percentage, better accessory availability, face ID accuracy, etc

J can't imagine why anyone would pay the asking price. It makes zero sense especially when it will likely drop in price by a few hundred within weeks.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Receive timely updates, resell one year later for more than half it retailed at, tap top to go to top, give accurate Bluetooth accessory battery percentage, better accessory availability, face ID accuracy, etc

J can't imagine why anyone would pay the asking price. It makes zero sense especially when it will likely drop in price by a few hundred within weeks.

Unfortunately if you want top of the line Apple products you have buy Apple products. Fortunately if you want top of the line Android products you have about 10-20 options

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Agree, I know there are people who hate Apple just for the sake of it. I get if iOS is not your cup of tea but there are lots of great things with iPhones. Also, as you said they also hold their value incredibly well. V35 will be a good phone but not at $900 since this thing will be almost half price in couple of months. LG phones notoriously lose their value quickly. So better to wait instead of shelling out this much.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: LG announces V35 for AT&T

for the first 2 weeks. After that it will $699.... if they plan to sell any phones that is

V30 is still $800 on AT&T and $840 on Verizon. I wouldn't count on those prices coming down soon. I honestly don't think LG wants to sell phones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech