LG announces V35 for AT&T

Hargoth

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Really am looking forward to the LG V35 on Google Fi!
I would instantly pay $200.00 to remove the two extra buttons and the notch on the G7 ThinQ.
Google Fi with data cost caps has become the very best deal in services.
Google Fi with a phone containing a SD card. Sign me up.

Can't wait!

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Why shouldn't it? The specs are similar to and better than the S9 because of the Quad DAC.

But their reputation between the G4 V10 and whatever other phone that was bricking was extremely tarnished. To try and win back customers they should come in a little lower. I'm sure people that got burned by them are hesitant to buy another phone especially if it costs more than the other top phones.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
But their reputation between the G4 V10 and whatever other phone that was bricking was extremely tarnished. To try and win back customers they should come in a little lower. I'm sure people that got burned by them are hesitant to buy another phone especially if it costs more than the other top phones.

I am one of the burned that had a G4 and I'm a current, very happy owner of the V30.

John Freeman

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG announces V35 for AT&T

for the first 2 weeks. After that it will $699.... if they plan to sell any phones that is

I took the bait at $499 by trading in an old Nexus 6P with the processor shutdown issue. Loaded up a ROM and kernel that disable the large/hot cores on the SD 810 and took it in there. Besides the camera, it seems to be a great phone so far.

Ran LG package disabler to kill any bloatware I couldn't remove and found the LG black theme switch hidden in the accessibility menu (high contrast) and loaded up Nova Prime.

Fast, great industrial design, no notch. Screen is excellent and I'm a screen snob. Early V30 issues completely ironed out.

Screenshot_2018-07-01-17-21-15.jpg
Screenshot_2018-07-01-17-22-20.jpg

At $499 - excellent device.