New to LG and I am stuck on a few things and looking for some help.

When the phone is on, I hit power and have to swipe to unlock.
    I don’t want the Swipe to Unlock screen. Just wanted it to be on Home screen.
    Is that possible?

I have a screensaver that had a clock and an eclipse. I actually changed that, twice. (To a clock then to eclipse.) But I can’t find the setting anymore. Could anyone tell me where that is?

You look at SO many setting and you think you will find it again… but you can’t lol.

Could anyone recommend a great Password Keeper?
    (And one that I can switch my current password keeper, to. I had BB Password Keeper but I can’t use that on LG without a subscription.)

If you have a app icon on screen and you want to delete the icon? I can put the icon there, but there is no trash to get rid of it.

Thanks for the help!
    06-23-2018 02:51 PM
    For password keeper I recommend Awallet cloud. You pay once and never again. It backs up to cloud with an encrypted file and has fingerprint authentication.
    06-23-2018 02:59 PM
    For password keeper I recommend Awallet cloud. You pay once and never again. It backs up to cloud with an encrypted file and has fingerprint authentication.
    I don't think I have cloud. But my p/w are backup on Google on BB password keeper. I was hoping to transfer them (if I can find an app that transfers)
    06-23-2018 03:20 PM
    I don't think I have cloud. But my p/w are backup on Google on BB password keeper. I was hoping to transfer them (if I can find an app that transfers)
    If you have an android phone and a Google account you have cloud
    06-23-2018 03:27 PM
    If you have an android phone and a Google account you have cloud
    OK, great. Can it switch my passwords .. I don't really want to do it myself... There is a lot
    06-23-2018 03:59 PM
    screensaver clock.. finally found it.

under wallpaper and themes
    06-24-2018 09:02 AM
    OK, great. Can it switch my passwords .. I don't really want to do it myself... There is a lot
    You can import csv

http://www.awallet.org/documentation
    towngirl likes this.
    06-24-2018 09:36 AM
    I have a .pbk ... I could always make it a cvs on my computer.. I know these don't transfer that well, from one app to the next but at least I won't have to type all of them again.
    06-24-2018 09:46 AM
    Does anyone know how to turn off the call recorder? Seems like bloat to me but I can not find it or any settings for it
    06-24-2018 11:28 AM
    Does anyone know how to turn off the call recorder? Seems like bloat to me but I can not find it or any settings for it
    Didn't know there was one?
    06-24-2018 11:56 AM
    There's no option on my T-Mobile version that I could see me. Made a test call to voicemail and nothing was on screen about recording the call
    06-24-2018 12:01 PM
    if you google "blackberry manager, cobalt" youll find an app that lets you use all the BlackBerry android apps without a subscription. Ive been doing it since day one and its been great. Im using it on my g6 and will use it on a g7 when I upgrade.
    06-24-2018 03:19 PM
    Two ways to uninstall apps that can't be disabled:

Easy way: Buy and download 'LG Package Disabler'. Then you can easily disable system apps and bloatware.

Hard way (free): You'll have to download and install the required ADB files on your PC (including LG USB drivers). On your phone, download 'application inspector' on the Play Store to look up the app you want to uninstall. Then look up instructions on how to remove apps using the command prompt by typing in special commands.
    06-24-2018 10:02 PM
    New to LG and I am stuck on a few things and looking for some help.

When the phone is on, I hit power and have to swipe to unlock.
    I don’t want the Swipe to Unlock screen. Just wanted it to be on Home screen.
    Is that possible?

I have a screensaver that had a clock and an eclipse. I actually changed that, twice. (To a clock then to eclipse.) But I can’t find the setting anymore. Could anyone tell me where that is?

You look at SO many setting and you think you will find it again… but you can’t lol.

Could anyone recommend a great Password Keeper?
    (And one that I can switch my current password keeper, to. I had BB Password Keeper but I can’t use that on LG without a subscription.)

If you have a app icon on screen and you want to delete the icon? I can put the icon there, but there is no trash to get rid of it.

Thanks for the help!
    To turn off the lock screen swipe to unlock, go to 'settings' then 'display' then 'lock screen'. From here, select 'none'

Tip: you can press the 'search' icon on the top right in the settings menu and type in the setting/option you're looking for to search.

There's some good password keepers on the play store. Read the Google Play reviews to get better recommendations on it.

The default LG Home launcher doesn't have the app launcher, so all apps on the screen can't be removed unless you uninstall it. Go to settings, general, about phone, then update center. Here you can download 'LG Home Launcher with App Drawer'.
    06-24-2018 10:11 PM