Hi there, we just moved over to the LG G7 ThinQ on t-mobile from our Samsung Note8's on Sprint last night. The question I have right now is that I am used to having a blank home screen (no apps) when unlocking my phone and swiping right to another screen with my favorite apps. Right now I cannot figure out how to do that with the LG. I feel stupid for asking but I really liked having that on my old phone.

Can someone out there let me know if it is possible to do that?

Thank you so much in advance,

Mkaze
    07-25-2018 12:35 PM
    I'm not sure if that's possible or not. I do like the same thing. So what I do is put the alarm clock widget on the home screen and nothing else.
    idon12no likes this.
    07-25-2018 06:12 PM
    I'm not sure if that's possible or not. I do like the same thing. So what I do is put the alarm clock widget on the home screen and nothing else.
    I was thinking about something like that. Thanks for the help!
    07-25-2018 06:14 PM
    Hi there, we just moved over to the LG G7 ThinQ on t-mobile from our Samsung Note8's on Sprint last night. The question I have right now is that I am used to having a blank home screen (no apps) when unlocking my phone and swiping right to another screen with my favorite apps. Right now I cannot figure out how to do that with the LG. I feel stupid for asking but I really liked having that on my old phone.

Can someone out there let me know if it is possible to do that?

Thank you so much in advance,

Mkaze
    I do that. You just need to go to the page editor (long press any screen) and assassin the blank one as the home screen.
    07-26-2018 07:27 AM
    I do that. You just need to go to the page editor (long press any screen) and assassin the blank one as the home screen.
    I have tried doing that and it won't allow me to do so.
    07-27-2018 01:03 PM
    I have tried doing that and it won't allow me to do so.
    Weird. I just went to my page editor, looked at the one marked with the home symbol, and was able to put stuff on that screen and also remove everything.
    07-27-2018 04:30 PM
    I do the same thing. If you have all your apps on one page, just drag a folder or app icon to the right edge of the screen to make a second page. Once you have two pages, you can just put all your stuff where you want it, and put a little widget on the page you want to be clean. You can then designate a page as your home page by doing a long touch on your home page until options icons pop up.

You can also clean things up by hiding icons you don't use but can't uninstall.
    07-27-2018 09:31 PM