Hi. Whenever I try to unlock my phone in the dark room or insufficiently lit place with KnockON (double tap on the screen) feature my phone won't respond to any of my tapping and won't unlock. But since it worked perfectly in the light or outside in the sunlight I thought that this might be the "keep screen turned off" feature which prevents unlocking phone in insufficiently lit areas such as pocket. So I went to turn off that feature but it just wasn't there, I triple checked every subsetting and etc to find it, but I didn't find it after all.
    Which brings me to this: Is this personally my glitch, with just my phone and I should check it at the service center, or the setting is missing for everybody else with LG G7 and that's just how it is?
    I really want to know how fix it and would be appreciated for any answers.
    P.S. To unlock my phone in the dark I have to double press the lock button on the phone which is not good for it, I think. (Fingerprint unlock won't work in the dark either, for some reason).
    P.S.№2. It somehow affects the main screen widgets menu and whenver I try to summon it (by holding my finger for 2-3 sec. on the screen) it just locks the phone as if I pressed a lock button.
    10-21-2018 07:00 PM