Screen protector or no screen protector

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
So when I bought the phone the T-Mobile store I was at was out of screen protectors for the G7. That has led me to think with Gorilla Glass 5 does it truly need one? What seems to be the consensus here?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your LG G7 ThinQ! My husband got one in September and is loving it! He got a screen protector from the store and it was sub-par; so I ordered him a tempered glass screen protector from Amazon. It's a really good one and it fits the phone perfectly. If it helps, I can find the link and post it here!

I think it's up to you as to whether or not you need a screen protector; but it adds an extra sense of security for you and literal security for your phone.

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Morty,
Thanks, I probably should have just ordered one from Amazon but I went into a t-mobile today and spent three times as much and bought one there

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
It's a tempered glass protector. Don't remember the brand it seemed to be there default. Only need one for an hour or so, but so far no complaints.

MatrixMan

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I had a Tempered Glass protector for about a month. I hated the way dust was trapped in the gap between the case plus it extended past the slight curve in the screen which made it worse. Been running without the screen protector for several months now without issue. Even dropped the phone on a cobblestone street landing face down and thankfully no damage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12