HELP! LG G7 THINQ NOT compatible with Instagram.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My LG G7 THINQ will not let me see what comments that I am typing on Instagram or in Direct Messages. It seems like it could be a key board issue. It also won't let me link any other users in my stories. It has worked before, but will stop and go back to what it was doing.
I have tried turning off phone.
Updating
Deleted and re-adding Instagram
I use Instagram for my business, please help!

JoeyGoes MIA

Dec 18, 2018
Visit site
My LG G7 THINQ will not let me see what comments that I am typing on Instagram or in Direct Messages. It seems like it could be a key board issue. It also won't let me link any other users in my stories. It has worked before, but will stop and go back to what it was doing.
I have tried turning off phone.
Updating
Deleted and re-adding Instagram
I use Instagram for my business, please help!

Im having the same issue today! Also, I have never been able to add music to stories. So bizarre! I have uninstalled and cleared app cache. No luck. Hoping someone can help! Im THIS close to ditching this phone for good.

dvongpha

Feb 12, 2019
Visit site
Im having the same issue today! Also, I have never been able to add music to stories. So bizarre! I have uninstalled and cleared app cache. No luck. Hoping someone can help! Im THIS close to ditching this phone for good.

I had the same issue and it's not really obvious to fix... if you swipe up while on IG there is this tiny little square dot. Click on it and it'll lock the home screen and that should fix the issue. 51741950_2198688006859529_8311245812113866752_n.png

Neek spleef

Mar 27, 2019
Visit site
I had the same issue and it's not really obvious to fix... if you swipe up while on IG there is this tiny little square dot. Click on it and it'll lock the home screen and that should fix the issue. View attachment 298045

THIS! thanks for taking the time to screenshot? Make sure to close instagram and reopen on your feed to see the little dot. Every once in a while an IG update will override these settings

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692