This forum is awfully quite so far, but thought I'd start a battery life thread.

Here is what I got on day 1... This is with everything I want and need on, no pampering at all. Very pleased with the results

Morty2264, DamianP and thunder18 like this.
    04-17-2019 04:17 AM
    her are some of mine, firs pic is day one and then from there. I have to say I am getting similar battery life to my OnePlus 6T. I thought this would be the case as Android 9 has a more aggressive battery management system.
    04-17-2019 06:47 AM
    Wow! Phenomenal! What great battery life!
    04-19-2019 09:16 AM
    Here's what I got yesterday, only thing I changed from my previous post was turn off always on display. Which I do with all my phones as my OCD cannot tolerate a screen that's constantly on LOL

I am very pleased with the battery thus far.

DamianP likes this.
    04-19-2019 10:00 AM
    I'm getting about a day and a half so far. Phone is 2 days old.
    editguy and DamianP like this.
    04-29-2019 09:22 AM
    I just got my phone so don't yet have a feel for the battery life. The bundled charger charges painfully slow. Maybe a percentage point every 4 minutes even though it says that it is fast charging. Kinda annoying.
    05-01-2019 01:22 AM
    I just got my phone so don't yet have a feel for the battery life. The bundled charger charges painfully slow. Maybe a percentage point every 4 minutes even though it says that it is fast charging. Kinda annoying.
    Although perhaps it's because of things running in the background. I just realized that it was downloading and updating in the background. Would that, or simply having the screen on (as has been the case other times) be enough to slow down the charging that much?
    05-01-2019 01:30 AM
    I heard of there saying similar things. Perhaps turn off the Optimized Charging in the battery setting, that will give you Quick Charge all the time.

editguy and thunder18 like this.
    05-01-2019 04:07 AM
    So now that I've settled into a routine with my new phone I'll contribute my experience with the battery. With regular use. Light streaming of a podcast or 2, game playing for a bit and general browsing and such I end my 16 hour days with 25 to 35% left.
    thunder18 likes this.
    05-08-2019 10:52 PM
    I have 29% left and I'm at 23 hours usage.
    05-09-2019 07:55 AM
    So now that I've settled into a routine with my new phone I'll contribute my experience with the battery. With regular use. Light streaming of a podcast or 2, game playing for a bit and general browsing and such I end my 16 hour days with 25 to 35% left.
    Just to clarify, aside from what I described, I am constantly in connection to a server (business related things) and running severel high powered programs in the background that are a tremendous drain on battery. I specifically looked at this phone cuz of the battery and so far it has exceeded my expectations. To not have to charge the phone at all during the day is amazing for me and not an experience I have had with most phones.
    DamianP and thunder18 like this.
    05-09-2019 04:48 PM
    So the longer I use the phone the more the phone seems to adapt to me with the battery saving quirks of Pie. Additionally, I played around with some settings (background functions, dark theme! etc) and I now get contsistely above 7 hours of screen on time. 7 hours SOT usually takes me to about 20% or so (that includes streaming podcasts as well as sports games.) All in all, very happy with the battery life.
    thunder18 and DamianP like this.
    06-11-2019 08:54 PM
    So the longer I use the phone the more the phone seems to adapt to me with the battery saving quirks of Pie. Additionally, I played around with some settings (background functions, dark theme! etc) and I now get contsistely above 7 hours of screen on time. 7 hours SOT usually takes me to about 20% or so (that includes streaming podcasts as well as sports games.) All in all, very happy with the battery life.
    That's impressive. Makes it one of the better LG phones in the battery life department.
    06-14-2019 06:10 AM