Lg k7 metro pcs

A

AC Question

Ok so I accidentally deleted a folder called "app" I did this on my k7 (rooted) how I deleted it I went to es explorer or something I forgot so I went to local,device and system and deleted the folder called "app" after that I got a bunch of messages saying "unfortunately this app has stopped working" and my k7 rebooted and it says "[security error authentication fail #9][modified]" and I tried hard reseting it and it still says that i looked up how to fix it and people say to go to recovery mode and I can't go there and bootloader also please help.

Speedracer_go

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
Ok so I accidentally deleted a folder called "app" I did this on my k7 (rooted) how I deleted it I went to es explorer or something I forgot so I went to local,device and system and deleted the folder called "app" after that I got a bunch of messages saying "unfortunately this app has stopped working" and my k7 rebooted and it says "[security error authentication fail #9][modified]" and I tried hard reseting it and it still says that i looked up how to fix it and people say to go to recovery mode and I can't go there and bootloader also please help.

My K7 also will not show recovery options if anyone knows a fix to this problem I was greatly appreciate the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463