Just as there are a variety of ringtones to choose from in this phone, I'm hoping there are more choices for the alarm clock music/notification. The music that plays by default is too brassy and annoying. Hoping there are choices built in so I don't have to use an app.

NOTE... When I click on the alarm clock icon, the top of the screen that comes up shows "alarms", "timer", "world clock", and "stopwatch". I saw a gear icon at the bottom of the "timer" and it has choices for alert sounds. I thought that might do it and changed it, but the music for the alarm clock still stays the same. Any help is appreciated.

PS, this is a Tracfone.
    04-08-2015 12:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you create or edit an alarm, there should be an option to select an Alarm ringtone. Do you see that?

You can also create your own custom Alarm tones. See this article: Android 101: Adding your own custom sounds to Android events | Android Central
    Welcome to Android Central! When you create or edit an alarm, there should be an option to select an Alarm ringtone. Do you see that?

You can also create your own custom Alarm tones. See this article: Android 101: Adding your own custom sounds to Android events | Android Central
    04-08-2015 03:37 PM