Why has my Media Storage stopped?

A

AC Question

Media Storage has stopped

So out of no where my LG L70 phone (not tablet) decided to start messing up. I keep getting the same two messages "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped" and also "Unfortunately, Media Storage has stopped." For about three days now it keeps popping up. I'll get the message about Thirty (30) times within a minute. Every time i open "Settings" "Gallery" and many more apps. I can't open anything without the annoying message popping up. It slows down and freezes my phone. I've already done a Factory Reset and I'm still getting the messages, but now I can't even go into "Google Play Store" to download any apps. Ive looked online and everyone says that a Factory Reset will work, BUT IT DIDN'T. The phones only 9 months old. I use it to text, call, Facebook. no online web searches or anything. I use Chrome (I was told it was safer). Does anyone have any help for me? I really don't want to have to buy another phone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Media Storage has stopped

Do you have a SD card? If so, remove it, reboot your phone and see if that makes any difference.