Hi, I have a LG Optimus L90 and i want to know if i can put a lock code on 1 contact so only i can see the texts just like in gallery u can hide albums just like that but for texts.

How can u use voice command with ok google to get to making a contacts name so like say u say ok google call matt and it calls sam. so u can use ur own voice to do the names ive gotten there b4 i just cant remember how too
    Please help me
    Thanks for your help u r awesome ppl
    01-04-2016 03:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could try using Go SMS, which has a Private Box feature.

I'm not sure what you're asking about OK Google. It should be pretty good about figuring out which contact you're saying. Are you asking how to get OK Google to understand your voice better? If so, look on this help page for "Retrain voice model" under "OK Google settings you can change."
    01-04-2016 04:02 AM
    I'm not sure OK Google will do what you are wanting it to do. The only thing I can think of trying is adding the "covert" name in the nickname field of the contact you actually want it to call.

Diddy, he wants to set up ok google to call person x when he says persons y's name.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-04-2016 04:32 AM