Cant OTA Update even after Unrooting.

Mayk718

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I had my LG Leon LTE from Metro rooted for some time now, and just yesterday i got a message on my notification bar saying "System Update Downloaded" and i get the option to do it later or install now. I pressed install and it restarted and got to the installing process. I waited a few seconds and then the android guy had an exclamation mark and under it said "Error." I waited for something to happen but since nothing happened i just pulled out and reinserted the battery and it restarted. I tried searching up what happened and some post said it was because of root. So i unrooted from the KingRoot app which i had installed and restarted. After that i tried again but still nothing. So i tried factory resetting twice but i still kept getting that error. I did a little more research and found that the system files are still modified because of the root and that i have to flash to the stock recovery or something like that. I dont know much about flashing because ive never flashed any android device i had before. I also couldnt find any other posts giving a link to the stock recovery for my phone specifically so i came here to see if anybody has an answer for me.
The update size is 72.1 MB
Model Number: LGMS345
Android Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Here is a youtube video of exactly what i got from updating:
https://youtu.be/ftnsMhz32xU