LG Leon LTE system data overflowing - i need to dump it and prevent this - whats the fix?

Skaterdudeuk

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
So my LG Leon LTE system data is at 4.8GB... It takes up literally the remaining available storage for my internal storage and theres no way to delete it.

And system data should never be using that much data.

How do i dump my system data and stop my phone from gradually accruing storage space in the system data until its used the remaining available storage?

I need an effective fix. Nothing ive done has worked.

- i cant call *#9900# because i dont have service on it yet
- and i did a factory reset and the same damn problem happened again (albiet i backed it up with phone backup... So maybe whatever malicious or broken software or app that was causing this issue before caused it again??)

Please someone help and reply to this thread with effective solutions! You'll be solving a major problem for everyone! Millions of people!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where are you seeing the 4.8 GB figure? Remember that on any phone, the OS and preinstalled bloatware will take up anywhere from 3 to 8 GB of storage, depending on the phone. After a factory reset, how much storage does the system and preinstalled bloatware take up?

You can always go to Settings>Storage, tap Cached Data, and clear all app caches, which can give you back a little bit of storage. Or you can try installing Files Go Beta, which is Google's own file manager/cleaner app (I'd trust Google much more than all of the other "cleaner" apps out there, which often sneak annoying ads and other junk onto the phone).

But the reality is that 8 GB just isn't enough any more for how Android works these days, and how Google services work on Android devices. The bare minimum is 16 GB, and even that can get filled up pretty quickly.

Skaterdudeuk

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
As soon as i did the factory reset the internal storage said it was using 3.2GB in system data. It steadily grew from there to 4.5GB.

All the free data or available data is eatin up by system data (the red bar). I could send an image but i need an email.

There has to be a way to dump all this unneccessary usage of free space in the system data.

There also has to be a way to take out the internal storage chip and install another chip that is 64GB or 120GB. And a way to upgrade the RAM.

What are the solutions? Ive already deleted most my apps. Its almost like i have no apps to even work with now and my phone is slow now, its bogged down, and doesnt respond quickly. It lags. Gliches, etc.

Not enough memory for usage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-09-01-41-46.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-09-01-41-46.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2017-12-09-01-42-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-09-01-42-01.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2017-12-09-01-42-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-09-01-42-21.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you clear all cached data, do you regain any of that storage space?

Mobile phones aren't like PCs, where replacing a chip is a relatively easy process. The chips on a phone's motherboard are much smaller, and are completely soldered into place. I know you don't want to hear this, but the best solution is to trade up to a phone with more storage.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000