i received a text while trying to delete some and the text was deleted before i was able to view it. for some reason, my phone keeps alerting me i have a text even though there is no way for me to view the message. even when i click on the pop-up, it just takes me to a blank message to no one. ive had the person resend the message and it didn't do anything. im thinking of trying a reset but i dont want to do that if i dont need to.
    09-03-2013 10:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the cache for the messaging app. Go to Settings/Apps/All, scroll until you find the messaging app (which is probably called Text Messaging or just Messaging), select it, then tap Clear Cache. You won't lose any important data.
    09-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Hello, i have the same problem on my LG Optimus P700, i tried doing as you said but it did not work, i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but i could really use some help.
    01-12-2014 04:06 PM
    i received a text while trying to delete some and the text was deleted before i was able to view it. for some reason, my phone keeps alerting me i have a text even though there is no way for me to view the message. even when i click on the pop-up, it just takes me to a blank message to no one. ive had the person resend the message and it didn't do anything. im thinking of trying a reset but i dont want to do that if i dont need to.
    06-18-2016 09:15 AM