How can I speed up my LG e739?

happyinsides

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

Any advice on how I can dramatically speed up my LG myTouch e739, without rooting it if possible (if rooting a solution, I'm open to hear how)? I've cleared the caches, did memory boosts, trash histories, deleted call logs, sms, mms, moved downloaded apps to sdcard. Phone takes a while inbetween apps, meaning the panels are blank for a while, then the apps show up.

Thanks,
Elaine

AJC1973

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

Any advice on how I can dramatically speed up my LG myTouch e739, without rooting it if possible (if rooting a solution, I'm open to hear how)? I've cleared the caches, did memory boosts, trash histories, deleted call logs, sms, mms, moved downloaded apps to sdcard. Phone takes a while inbetween apps, meaning the panels are blank for a while, then the apps show up.

Thanks,
Elaine

Go to the top of a high building and throw....

If you dont want to root it there is always a factory reset taht will at least get it back to stock freeing up memory and load only the least memory extensive apps

happyinsides

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
i had a feeling i was setting myself up for a throw-it-off-a-high-building solution. ha
k, any recommendations on rooting it, then speeding up the sucker?

thanks.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I can recommend some pretty awesome roms. Rooting is simple,

- check out SimpleOneClick to root it
- download ROM Manager from the Play Store and install CWM recovery, it's gonna ask for superuser permission, grant it
- perform a nandroid backup (backup current rom) just make sure you have at least 1gb of free space on your sdcard
- after that's complete reboot into recovery, easiest way is to select reboot into recovery from ROM Manager.

Then at this point you're ready to install whatever custom rom or flash some tweaks & such. There's quite a few to choose from. I'll guide you just let me know if you wanna try rooting and installing a custom ROM and some custom kernels too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance