Help please

taylormade31

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been searching and I can't find any problems that are just like mine.

My MyTouch Q (LGC800DG) is rooted. I tried to partition the SD card via ROM Manager and when it rebooted it got stuck on the "ANDROID 4G" screen. Every time I try to do a hard reset, it acts like it's going (boots up, shows the unpacking screen, restarts) and then gets stuck on the "ANDROID 4G" screen again. The screen will then turn off and I can turn it back on with the volume buttons or any of the QWERTY buttons, but it won't advance past that screen.

I hope that explains it. PLEASE HELP.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
take the card out and format it in a windows machine, then reinsert. You can narrow it down further by just taking the card out and seeing if it boots. Since the only thing that you say changed is the card, it should boot

taylormade31

May 1, 2012
Visit site
take the card out and format it in a windows machine, then reinsert. You can narrow it down further by just taking the card out and seeing if it boots. Since the only thing that you say changed is the card, it should boot

I am able to get to the USB connect screen when I connect my phone to the computer. I formatted it to FAT32 but the phone still won't boot, with or without the card inserted. What's strange is that I get the unpacking screen on every startup, even if I don't try to hard reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel