new LG phones.. who is getting them?

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Pre-Smartphone years,I have always owned LG phones. I went to the Dinc for my first smart phone. It has been a great phone except battery life. If this LG comes to Verizon I will have a tough choice when I re-up, LG or HTC, mmmmm
Ken

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not big on 3D, especially considering the two cameras on the 3D will NOT record in 3D. Regardless I still like this device and think I'll be picking one up. :))

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm not big on 3D, especially considering the two cameras on the 3D will NOT record in 3D.

Have a source for that? There's not much point to two rear-facing cameras if it won't record in 3D and the press releases I've seen indicate it will.

If it comes to Verizon it's a strong contender for my "play" phone.

Panthersfan86

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope that this phone goes to VZW, i'm practically drooling just looking at this thing. On another note, Crucial_Xtreme you should read up before you post ignorant things. the Optimus 3D boasts dual 5 MP Stereoscopic cameras. FYI if you read just about any article about it you will notice that it has been confirmed that it shoots video in 3D....one more time, it shoots video in 3D!! Not trying to call you out, just do your homework before you make stupid comments.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I do hope that this device comes to Canada. I don't care to much for the 3D features but it still looks like an awesome device.
And I love LG's mini dual channel video.

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Im thinking, or atleast hoping it comes to sprint. Every other provider has announced a big lg device coming, except sprint. So my fingers are crossed...

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
There are rumors of the LG Optimus 3D branded as an Evo 3D coming to Sprint. Personally I'm a little skeptical, while Sprint may own the Evo name the first one was HTC and there hasn't been one since. Verizon uses Droid for both HTC and Motorola phones so it's not beyond the realm of possibility but Verizon also uses Droid for ALL of their high end phones and Sprint hasn't reused Evo before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463