lg optimus 3d won't turn on after baseband v20c flash and reboot, using the power button or power button, volume down and 3d key.

If I keep power and volume down while it's connected to the pc, then click power/volume down not sure the exact sequence, it starts making 3 short usb sounds, pause, 1 usb sound, then repeats forever

If I keep device manager open, in other devices with exclamation mark "OMAP4430" appears and device manager refreshes each time the sounds repeat, but it won't do anything else. If I pull the USB cable "OMAP4430" dissapears and sound loop stops

How can I fix this?
    08-10-2017 03:49 PM
    I unbricked it following this tutorial: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2246001

I'm pasting my post while I had some trouble with it:
    Got P920 and I think I deleted my bootloader with a baseband zip: https://forum.xda-developers.com/opt...6#post73445561

I get stuck at step 7, can't find "LG port", basically what I get is fastloader mode, not downloader mode and LG port

then I get stuck at step 11, can't see "LG Cosmo"

If I pick step 13 and try to load gb bootloader it sais "waiting on device" forever, same as on fastloader trying to replace boots

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT1: Decided to do this on laptop (xp) not pc (windows 7). Now I see in ports section (which in windows 7 I don't at all) "LGE Bluetooth TransPort (COM15), not as in the tutorial but at least it's something... I set that to COM41 as instructed. Will edit here if I get any further

EDIT2: if I keep vol+ pressed it won't enter fastboot with os hacking tool. After it did, it found another hardware which I pointed to the only driver it finds in os hacking tool package, that is omap4430 which I already have installed, but this new one gives a code 10 this device will not work message, so I believe I'm stuck at step 11 again because I see no LG Cosmo in device manager.

EDIT3: I looked inside Device Manager > Android Device > OMAP4430 FastBoot USB Device, and is described in "Location:" as Location 0 (LG COSMO) ... which dissapears in a minute like while typing this Have no idea if this is what I'm suppose to get at step 11

EDIT4: seems that's LG COSMO after all because at step 13 after rebooting OS HACKING it did flash the GB BootLoaders (wrote a few lines of text)

...aaand ... drumroll ... it rebooted in my last rom (king's)

WOOOT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

phone unbricked!

Now back to the problem of getting a proper rom that doesn't consume my battery idly in a day like 4.x unlike froyo (2.2.2) which can keep idle for a week, and that also gets a signal... tried them all except back to froyo (2.2.2) :-/
    08-18-2017 01:37 PM