720P display, Tegra 3. Good specs. Does the "standard" 8mp camera kill it, though? The HTC One X is the obvious direct competition. HTC put a lot of focus on the camera.
    02-27-2012 02:31 PM
    LG has been pretty smart when it comes to the provided camera experience. Their implementation of the two stage hardware shutter button on the Optimus S is a good example.

Hopefully this new flagship Optimus will also employ a hardware shutter button combined with some form of hardware dedicated ISP. I am really hoping LG comes through in the camera department- not with megapixels (8mp is just fine), but with the overall camera experience. That combined with their track record for clean and almost non-existent UI overlays (my Optimus S UI is so close to stock it's practically a nexus), would make this phone the clear winner IMO. Even though the LG Optimus brand falls pretty far below Samsung and HTC, I am a firm believer in their ability to make a competitive top model, if not the top model, Android phone.

My other hope is also for a US variant of this phone!!!
    05-17-2012 01:28 PM
    Can someone tell me when the US variant's of the LG Optimus 4X HD will be releasing?
    Krothie likes this.
    05-24-2012 12:12 AM
    As someone who is actually in love with the O2X i'd love to be able to give the 4X a try.

But LG suck at updates. I've been hacking mine for 12 months just to satisfy my needs

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    05-24-2012 05:39 AM
    I agree with you that LG is the best phone in the camera quality.Now a days LG has launched the best Android phones which has lot of success in the market.
    05-28-2012 10:40 AM
    Content Deleted.
    06-10-2012 04:05 PM
    Content Deleted.
    06-10-2012 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD