Hey I would like to know what you recommend me for a smartphone...
    Im buying one in the next few days, unlocked from amazon, for now my options are:
    -XPERIA PLAY
    -LG OPTIMUS BLACK

Both are about the same price ($300)

Im a teenager, take into account the internet speed, screen, UI, future updates and gaming performance. I just want you to tell me what should I get. Hey I would like to know what you recommend me for a smartphone...
    Im buying one in the next few days, unlocked from amazon, for now my options are:
    -XPERIA PLAY
    -LG OPTIMUS BLACK

Im a teenager, take into account the internet speed, screen, UI, future updates and gaming performance. I just want you to tell me what should I get.
    12-12-2011 06:21 PM
    Hey I would like to know what you recommend me for a smartphone...
    -XPERIA PLAY
    -LG OPTIMUS BLACK

Im a teenager, take into account the internet speed, screen, UI, future updates and gaming performance. I just want you to tell me what should I get. Hey I would like to know what you recommend me for a smartphone...
    -XPERIA PLAY
    -LG OPTIMUS BLACK

Im a teenager, take into account the internet speed, screen, UI, future updates and gaming performance. I just want you to tell me what should I get.
    Expiria play would be my choice
    02-02-2012 07:46 AM
    In my opinion, the screen of the Lg is much better. No movable parts make it stronger. In terms of structure the Lg has a plastic internal structure which makes it light and comfortable to play. Maybe sony gives you the oportunity to conect your mobile phone to the Ps3 or use its store. In any case you will have to pay a lot for sony contents.
    However, the actualizations of the LG are not so good. I am sure that sony is more reliable with sorftware.

For me is more efficient the LG phone.

Enviado desde mi LG-P970
    12-10-2012 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD