Please see Combo Theme Thread In All Things Root. This theme has been deleted.
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-21-2012 08:37 AM
    *updated*
    07-29-2012 08:51 PM
    hay Cirtis about your themes can they be made to be a zip file. to be placed as a update or a copy from sd card at boot install. Man i have been all over this web trying to find a root for my LG vm696 elite if you have some insight to this PITA-Phone lol thx C from G@ got a email if you do know something nofu4u@gmail or post here. I got alot of stuff i can show you as well>

Am just lost in the Code.
    08-09-2012 07:20 AM
    good method for rooting here http://androidforums.com/elite-all-things-root/

it will require a little knowledge in using adb,some driver downloading and installing what amounts to an edited stock rom for the elite that sets root. not to difficult. as for the theme here,the only way to install it is after rooting the device and by using file explorer to copy and over write the orginal stock files with those in the theme. cant use flashable zips yet as no recovery for the phone has been developed as of yet. and there is some risk in installing customized system apps that can cause a boot loop. its a chance you take. ive had it happen at random. so be advised. id suggest getting root,and wait on working recovery and then rom. i do know that there is a rom already done pretty much,the developer is just waiting on a working recovery to be available. without it,the elite is in limbo. and even though there are a few giving it their best,it looks dismal at this point. but atleast with root you can remove the garbage virgin mobile and lg loaded onto this phone. my gmail is :::edited::: (pm for email and help) if you need some extra help with root. i dont mind helping out.
    08-09-2012 10:33 AM
    Sorry, noob question, I'm familiar with roms, kernals and recoveries, but what is a theme that your talking about? Is it like a system wide launcher (not just home screen) just wondering because I'm planning to root soon and then wait around for roms until I get a n7 to play with.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Android Central Forums
    08-29-2012 01:44 PM
    a theme is a system wide visual edit. including icons,etc in most if not all of the apps.
    ThatTechHead likes this.
    08-29-2012 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD