Browser zooming

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Asked in another thread. Anybody with one does your factory browser double tap to zoom? Mine isn't. Installed Boat, and Dolphin they dont either. Factory reset twice. Looks like I may have to exchange in the morning for another. Odd but chrome does double tap

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
That's what another user said also. They use Boat and no issues. Seems on mine the only one that double taps is Chrome. It's sometimes. Maybe I will just keep this unit sounds like it maybe a software deal

Sent using Tapatalk 2

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
That's what another user said also. They use Boat and no issues. Seems on mine the only one that double taps is Chrome. It's sometimes. Maybe I will just keep this unit sounds like it maybe a software deal

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I went to the IGN full site and double tap zoom definitely doesn't work.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I actually checked ign out on it at the store too. The desktop site did not zoom on double tap. Other sites worked. So my original feeling of software stays but I don't double tap to zoom any way. I always pinch and it does that buttery smooth.

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Asked in another thread. Anybody with one does your factory browser double tap to zoom? Mine isn't. Installed Boat, and Dolphin they dont either. Factory reset twice. Looks like I may have to exchange in the morning for another. Odd but chrome does double tap

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Boat works on mine for some reason. Strange....

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Boat works on mine for some reason. Strange....

Chrome works on mine but Boat doesn't. Very strange. Minor annoyance though. Hope the issue gets fixed in an update. Not sure how something so simple can get missed by QC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Chrome works on mine but Boat doesn't. Very strange. Minor annoyance though. Hope the issue gets fixed in an update. Not sure how something so simple can get missed by QC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
I am not familiar with Boat, I take it that is another browser, what the big benefits? Just checked it out, looks nice and promising.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
This is still a hit and miss. Really hope they address this. Reason for having this device was for browsing and mine still doesn't work reliably for any browser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol