I want to own this but I feel that it's kind of like throwing money away since I own a htc one and eventually one of the phones will go unused. Any one who has two phones actually use both or do you eventually get rid of one.
    05-14-2013 09:34 AM
    If you're on a carrier that uses SIM cards, presumably you could swap the SIM back and forth. Use one as your "working" phone and one as your "look how cool my phone is" phone.

Or, after you decide which one you like better, you can sell the other on Fleabay or Craigslist.

Or, you can learn to fight the urge for instant gratification, and start saving towards retirement.
    05-14-2013 09:39 AM
    If you're on a carrier that uses SIM cards, presumably you could swap the SIM back and forth. Use one as your "working" phone and one as your "look how cool my phone is" phone.

Or, after you decide which one you like better, you can sell the other on Fleabay or Craigslist.

Or, you can learn to fight the urge for instant gratification, and start saving towards retirement.
    1. That's what I was thinking.

2. That's also what I was thinking.

3. You only live once and I'm only in my early 30's. Won't be retiring any time soon. Money is made to spend. Lol.

I'm a big watch guy so the way I've been justifying it is if you have a watch that tells time correctly does that mean you shouldn't buy a second or third watch that also tells time. Lol.
    05-14-2013 09:41 AM
    I've always had an iPhone and Android phone and my work issued phone is a Blackberry Torch 9850. So I normally carry all 3 and travel a lot including international. My company is dumping thousands of Blackberries and replacing them with iPhone 5's. Can't happen soon enough. As soon I get an iPhone 5 from work I'll have one iPhone 5 and one Android phone.
    I find a lot of of iOS apps preferable to Android versions or are not available on Android, car integration is much better, and that's how I choose. Plus I'm a phone/tablet geek.
    I can't think of a reason to carry multiple Android devices though.

I want to own this but I feel that it's kind of like throwing money away since I own a htc one and eventually one of the phones will go unused. Any one who has two phones actually use both or do you eventually get rid of one.
    05-14-2013 01:44 PM
    I have an iPhone 5, Nexus 4 and a Note 2. The Note 2 is being replaced by the Optimus G Pro when it comes in Thursday. The Nexus 4 I using for hacking and trying the latest ROMs. Typically I use the iPhone one week and then the next a Phablet and the next the Nexus and so on. And yes, I am terribly indecisive!
    05-14-2013 02:39 PM
    I wouldn't call the idea crazy or anything lol. I am keeping my iPhone 5 and getting Pro. win win. best of both worlds.
    05-14-2013 02:46 PM
    Make babies and hand them down like I do.
    Or sell them on eBay or just hang on to them maybe they'll turn into collectors items.
    05-14-2013 02:46 PM
    I'm probably going to buy it with a few days. When I get the itch to own something j can usually only hold out for a few days. I'm waiting to see if anything great us being announced this week though. So we'll see.

Posted via My Developer's Edition HTC one
    05-14-2013 08:05 PM
    Keep one as a back up.

I have the htc one, one x plus, lgog, Gs3 and gn2. My favorite is the lg but i swap mine out all the time to just tinker with them. I want the g pro though. I like the gs4 but its to much like the gs3.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 06:29 PM
    I always end up selling my current phone when I get my new one, just never had a reason to keep another on hand and I like to help offset the cost of a new device. So far pretty happy with the OG Pro, only issue I am having is ATT signal at my house. I am in a good 4G (HSPA+) signal area, yet I am only getting 1 bar of Edge and tonight in my office the phone won't get any signal which is odd. I think AT&T will have to do something for me on a microcell, I am not paying $200 for hardware to offset their towers not working correctly.
    05-15-2013 08:41 PM

3. You only live once and I'm only in my early 30's. Won't be retiring any time soon. Money is made to spend. Lol.
    It sneaks up on you a whole lot faster than you expect. And it's a whole lot more effective to save $100 now, and let it compound for 30 years, that to try to get the same final saving if you start even 10 years from now, much less 20 years.
    05-16-2013 11:58 AM
    It usually becomes wasteful. You have to go out of your way to make use of both. Unless you keep one in the car to display important information like boost levels, oil temp, coolant temp, etc :-)...
    05-16-2013 10:32 PM
    It usually becomes wasteful. You have to go out of your way to make use of both. Unless you keep one in the car to display important information like boost levels, oil temp, coolant temp, etc :-)...
    They have apps and hardware to do that?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    05-17-2013 07:07 PM
    Torque app and an OBD 2 blue tooth device.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2
    TheyStoleMyName likes this.
    05-17-2013 08:14 PM
    Torque app and an OBD 2 blue tooth device.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    chrisngrod likes this.
    05-17-2013 08:22 PM
    Clone your SIM and use both.
    05-18-2013 02:33 PM