Videos out of sync

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me why the videos I play on my lg Optimus G Pro is always out of sync. No matter if it's YouTube, or on the Internet, all videos play with the audio out of sync. Please help. This is extremely annoying. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Just realized it's only out of sync when I use my Bluetooth headphones. Which is another but same problem!

JR A

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It could be related to the small bluetooth glitch that 4.2.1 (I think that's the Android version) has.

4.2.2 is suppose fixed glitches related to bluetooth.

JR A

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
That's what I meant, 4.1.2 has the bluetooth glitch.

If you have another pair of bluetooth headphones or bluetooth speakers or bluetooth anything, see how video playback works with those devices turned on. See if you can isolate the cause of the problem. Not sure if/when the G Pro will get 4.2.2, but at the very least it could just be your bluetooth device in particular causing the hiccup and at least that's something you can replace.

Also, did you download that valuepack update?

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Also, did you download that valuepack update?

Yes i do have the value pack update. Been having a blast with the couple of new features it has. It's very reassuring to know that it's my headphones and not the phone itself. Going to try another pair and see if it changes things.

JR A

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes i do have the value pack update. Been having a blast with the couple of new features it has. It's very reassuring to know that it's my headphones and not the phone itself. Going to try another pair and see if it changes things.

Glad I could help :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85