LG Optimus G Pro Alarm Clock Problem!!

morganklynn

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I push the alarm clock symbol on the time I want to wake up and then it turns blue. Also the alarm clock symbol appears on the top right. it also shows the time it is set for on my lock screen. BUT. In the morning i wake up and notice my alarm never went off. it still shows what time it is set for on the lock screen, and shows that the little alarm symbol is still blue. HOWEVER, the alarm symbol is not at the top on the right anymore. PLEASE help! this is a major issue for me!!!!

jlhill2009

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I push the alarm clock symbol on the time I want to wake up and then it turns blue. Also the alarm clock symbol appears on the top right. it also shows the time it is set for on my lock screen. BUT. In the morning i wake up and notice my alarm never went off. it still shows what time it is set for on the lock screen, and shows that the little alarm symbol is still blue. HOWEVER, the alarm symbol is not at the top on the right anymore. PLEASE help! this is a major issue for me!!!!

My phone kinda did the same thing. I was so late for work! My alarm symbol is red and when i set it that last night it went to the top right of my screen. In the morning my husband had to wake me. My alarm symbol was now on the top left sideof my screen with a red alert symbol on it. It said alarm stopped. Ide like to know why itmalfunctioned and how to fix it. I dont want it to happen again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel