LG Optimus g problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did it ever work before? Are you trying to play the MP3 directly from the web, or are you downloading the MP3 to your phone first before trying to play it?

Muhun

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Please help me out here. This is happening for second time...in just a year. My lg screen goes blank when I make calls and I'm unable to end the call. The only solution is to take out the battery and put back in. What's the solution for this..Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In general, try to create a new thread if you are asking a question separate from the original poster's question.

What phone do you have? Also an LG Optimus G Pro? Is the screen going blank when you hold the phone up to your ear, and then not turning back on after removing the phone from your ear? That could be a proximity sensor problem--make sure you don't have a dirty screen protector or a case that might be blocking the sensor (which is usually near the front facing camera). When the screen blanks out, can you still talk to the other person on the phone? What about when the other person hangs up--does the screen turn back on?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey