I purchased a zerolemon battery a few weeks ago. I really really like this battery. I use my phone heavily all day and usually had to plug in twice. Now, with the zerolemon, I charge once overnight and by the end of the day, it's down to 30%.

So, with the thicker dimension due to the battery, my nice leather holster is no longer useable.

What are yall using or what would yall suggest for a holster? I'm ok with just about anything, including a tactical molle pouch that's not too large.

Phone dimensions are now:

height - 6&1/8"
    width - 3&1/8"
    thickness - 3/4"

Thanks!
    10-16-2014 08:07 AM
    I purchased a zerolemon battery a few weeks ago. I really really like this battery. I use my phone heavily all day and usually had to plug in twice. Now, with the zerolemon, I charge once overnight and by the end of the day, it's down to 30%.

So, with the thicker dimension due to the battery, my nice leather holster is no longer useable.

What are yall using or what would yall suggest for a holster? I'm ok with just about anything, including a tactical molle pouch that's not too large.

Phone dimensions are now:

height - 6&1/8"
    width - 3&1/8"
    thickness - 3/4"

Thanks!
    You can check this one out, it's the biggest pouch I have been able to find - Amazon.com: Big Mango Multipurpose Big Capacity 2 Layers Waterproof Cellphone Nylon Pouch / Belt Waist Bag / Pocket Money Purse for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note 3 Galaxy S4 S3 Apple iPhone 5 5s with Clip ( Black ): Cell Phones & Accessories

Note: I have not ordered it yet. But the dimensions may work for you, and it's relatively cheap.
    12-03-2014 11:38 AM