Optimus G back

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
So I am confused. Is the back of the device covered in glass or some clear polycarb that looks like glass? Not sure if I saw an answer. If it is glass, is it me or do people who've touch it say it's not very heavy. Relating this to the apple 4 product :D that is heavy due to glass backing.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
So I am confused. Is the back of the device covered in glass or some clear polycarb that looks like glass? Not sure if I saw an answer. If it is glass, is it me or do people who've touch it say it's not very heavy. Relating this to the apple 4 product :D that is heavy due to glass backing.

The back of the phone is made of glass. Please see the interview below with the LG chief designer Dr. henry Nho.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Just looking at the optimus g page on LG website and they had this to say about the screen. Be strong and sensitive. Corning? Gorilla? Glass 2 is 20% thinner than previous versions, giving Optimus G a slim profile at just 0.33” thin. Yet, it offers strong protection, front and back, to keep up with your active lifestyle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt